Nene Tsatsu Pediator IV
There is a growing tension in Big Ada over the burial of the late chief, Nene Tsatsu Pediator IV, since two factions are claiming the right to perform the final funeral rites.
Due to this, an Accra High Court presided over by Justice John Eugene Nyante Nyadu has placed an injunction on the burial of the late chief of Big Ada, Nene Pediator IV.
The interlocutory injunction, which would last for ten days, would enable the final determination of the substantive case in court.
The affidavit filed on the September 22, 2022 for the order of interlocutory injunction, which was granted by the court, says “upon hearing of the affidavit of Wornor Ofoe Mensah of Big Ada, for and behalf of the plaintiffs/applicants herein, filled on the 22nd of September, 2022 in support of the motion ex-party for an order for interlocutory injunction; and upon hearing of the submission of Edward Sam Crabbe Counsel for and on behalf of the plaintiff/applicants herein, it is hearby ordered that the defendants/respondents and all persons claiming through the defendants are hereby ordered to refrain from conducting the burial of the funeral rites for and any rites associated with the burial of the l ate Nene Tsatsu Pediator IV pending the final determination of this suit.
The applicants in the case are:
1. Numo Aaron Kofi Agbozo, the head of Family and Stool Father Mensah/Adu/Agbozo Wem and allied families of the Agborvier sections of the Kudzragbe Clan of Big Ada
2. Numo Ebenezer Amezuwe Siameh Otsiamenua of Kuddzragbe and Head of the Asidi Wem Family of the Amlade Sections of the Kudzragbe Clan of Big Ada
3. Nene Narteh Adu IV, Chief of Kpetsukpanga of the Mensah/Adu/Agbozo Wem and Allied families of the Agorvor section of the Kudzragbe Clan of Big Ada
4. Godwin Tsatsu Mensah, Principal member of the Mensah/Adu/Agbozo Wem Allied Families of the Agbovier sections of the Kudzragbe Clan of Big Ada
5. Wornor Ofoe Mensah
6. Numo (Hon) Rockson Sewornoo, Principal Elder of Vleh Sewornoo Wem Family of the Fuvier Section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada
7. Numo Alfred Ofoe Akpoe, Principal Elder and Stool Father of the Labia Wem Family of the Fuvier Section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada.
The defendants are:
1. Daniel Koranteng, Secretary and Treasurer of Kudragbe Clan and Member of the Fierty-Gamor Wem of the Amlade Section of Kudzragbe
2. Nene Agidi Ahaviatse VI, Wotsoyi of the Kudzragbe Clan of Big Ada
3. Nene Prof. Ametro-Quarmyne, Head of Ametor-Quarmyne Agorvier section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada
4. Nene Ofoe Gberbe, Head of Gberbie Wem Family of the Agorvier Section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada
5. Eric Ametor-Quarmyne, Principal Elder, Wem Family of the Agorvier Section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada
6. Francis Tsatsu Owulah, member of the Ametro-Quarmyne Owulah Wem Family of the Agorvier Section of the Kudragbe Clan of Big Ada.